Stephanie Precious aka the sour cherry guide to a healthy friendship
The ''A'' Rules
- When you first meet someone you probably wondering and so nervous prob getting what if they don't like me or what if they think I'm too that or too that the first thing you need to do is say to your self calm down aka chill if you meet someone and they don't like you and rude to you at first you tell your self to say hey they are not worth it or screw them walk away not chances are they are worth it and walk away. When i meet someone and this happens to me i say fuck it they are not worth it and save the unnecessary stress and pain. When meeting a new person be your self completely every 99.99 your self that 1 percent is for your journal yes that journal no one on earth knows about i know your secret lol jk but back to business find more information the simplest things like whats your favorite pizza? or talk about the most random things if a person sees your payin attention and your eyes dilate they are gonna like you alot and you will have a new friend to simple it out here are basic a rules
- If you meet someone and its hate at first sight and they don't like say fuck it and walk away they are not worth it
- Ask not only questions bring up random things like movies books electronics etc..
- never try to hard for someone that's like eating a healthy food when you know you obviously hate it and cant stand it .
- Try not to look sad every day we get it life tough but every day when people are usually sad they are sad so your mostly likely gonna get pity
- people are fake we get it but don't start fights outta no where
Those are my A list rules comment below your rules for new friendship and boundaries
FYI i just finished writing shaping stars part 2 and chapter 8/9 which is titled shaping hearts and you'll see why just keep you excited there is a death in that chapter and something so horrible happens to Carrie cupid that leave her in tears. I'm edit it on my day off tomorrow yes I'm taking a day off since my grade is on a trip and I'm not going so I'm sleep eat go for a walk around 230 i think and edit edit and read tired of school so taking Wednesday off best bet.
Still working on the journalism report on sex which includes a report on teen sex unprotected/procted sex forms of protection all that. etc..
I Shall leave you with quotes by Gandhi and John green of the 2 greatest men that ever lived and step foot on this earth have a greatt night folks!