Saturday, February 4, 2017

birthdays youtube love and so much more

  Hi everyone I thought I give you a quick update I've been pretty bummed its been difficult to edit for YouTube on this computer bummed sucks butt but I'm pumped getting a new computer for my birthday next week I'm turning 19 almost 21 time flies It feels like not to long ago I was ten celebrating my birthday not knowing what the world will have in store for my teen years into my young adult years still young still a young adult there so much more to happen on this journey I hope to get a YouTube video on Wednesday or on Thursday for valentines day I'm filming a valentines day video Tuesday after school and after I leave the doctor I've been seeing a doctor for pelvic pains but don't worry everything fine medication is a life savor for these pains last year at this time of the year I was really sick really sick in bed yeah gross details. If your ever sick yeah go to the doc it'll be your thank you and you wont regret it.  I hope you guys are having a great weekend and kickoff to the super bowl weekend cheers to the Superbowl weekend share a glass of champagne beer or whatever your having and for which ever team your routing for wins the super bowl and yeah cheers speaking of birthdays happy birthday to my cousin angel hope you have a great one and stay warm :) happy birthday to the rest of the world?  If you ever need Superbowl snacks target is your best bet for everything Superbowl I gotta go i hope you guys have a great Saturday and weekend

you know ill always love you xoxo-Stephanie



No comments:

Post a Comment