Thursday, February 16, 2017

We are moving into a new site and platform big annoucment

  I Have some news my blog and website living life with Stephanie is moving into a platform and site aside for getting ready to film and shoot YouTube videos I have one up if you haven't already seen it it  would mean a lot if you do I'm moving my website after being on here since 2012 blogger will be mainly to keep my photos and other stuff private. I'm really excited and once we move ill no longer be active on this site ill be keep in memory of my budgies and their spirit I'm not gonna close my blogger sites I'm keep them open spirt of my birds is on here and I like keeping their memory alive if you want to visit my official upcoming new website ill be on word press and ill launch very soon ill keep you guys up to date hope your all having a lovely afternoon -Stephanie


Living life with Stephanie will be moving to a new home soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment